Growing your business is hard work. Growing your business without quality employees is impossible.
Every business owner knows that employees are their most valued asset. Do you offer the kinds of employee benefits that make you a desired and sought after company by the top talent in the market? Employee benefits are a large part of what attracts and retains the most qualified and talented employees.
With The Sterling Cooper/OIS Group, your company can now expand its offerings and compete for the best employees. Whether it's in a Professional Employer Organization relationship which will give you access to Fortune 500-quality benefit packages at a price that smaller companies might not dictate or by piecing together a solution that will enable your company to give you the same result of attracting top talent in your market place. The Sterling Cooper/OIS Group will provide that unique solution that will achieve your goal.
The Sterling Cooper/OIS Group will identify the right service provider with the right plans for you and your staff.
- Group Health Plans: Most major carriers; Flexible plan design
- Dental and Vision: No minimum employee participation required; No company contribution required; Ability to rollover annual deductibles·
- Life Insurance: No minimum employee participation required; No company contribution required·
- Full Benefits Administration Annual Open Enrollment·
- 401(k) Retirement Savings: NO start-up cost and nominal annual fees; Administration is handled by a 401(k) Specialist; Ability to customize the plan·
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan: No cost to the company; Offers your employees tax exempt benefits·
- Benefits Administration
- Contract renewal negotiation
- Deduct benefit premiums from employee checks
- Provide benefit reconciliation and payment
- Employee deduction tracking when employees are out
- Employer contribution billingEnrollment, changes and termination processing with carrier
- Process Federal COBRA notices and paymentsERISA & HIPAA compliance
- IRS Section 125 Plan complianceIRS Section 401(k) compliance and administration
- Plan document compliance and Form 5500 filing
- Receipt of carrier billing and payment to the carrier
- Monthly billing reconciliation
- Monthly employee eligibility notification
You choose from a vast menu of plans and benefit options. The Professional Employer Organization does the rest. As your greatest asset, don't your employees deserve the best?