INCREASE YOUR REVENUES
We will locate a business for you to buy. Please tell me how I can increase my revenues 50% - 100% or more:
In order for us to provide
you an assessment of your business, it will be necessary for you to give us
the following information.
- Two years of financial data - balance sheets,
income statements and notes to financial's. If your
statements do not contain detailed notes, please
attach your own explanation of line items. In
addition, please provide current updated
information, in addition to the year-end data.
- Equipment list detailing make, model and basic
specs of equipment.
- Listing of loans to be paid or assumed by the
buyer, with principal and monthly payments broken
- Listing of real estate assets and approximate
value, with mortgage loans detailed.
- Aging summary of accounts receivable and payable
(not the actual customer list, just the aging
- Statement describing the strength and adequacy
of your remaining management team after you leave